After discovering the rapper was pursuing the worldwide superstar, fans anticipated that BTS’s Jin would make an appearance on Lee Young Ji’s YouTube variety show, “No Prepare,” about two weeks ago.
The well-liked YouTube program No Prepare is hosted by the rapper Lee Young Ji. The sexiest K-Pop idols are among the famous guests she hosts in her flat. As the episodes are centered on their alcohol-fueled partying, she frequently makes little to no preparations.
Top celebrities, including Danish artist Christopher and other top K-pop idols, have made memorable appearances on Lee Young Ji’s variety show “No Prepare,” which has gotten a lot of praise. One of the biggest stars in the current entertainment world will be featured on the program this time.
The 13th episode of “No Prepare” will include BTS’s Jin, as the fans had predicted.
A show teaser was posted on the “No Prepare” YouTube account on October 7, formally revealing Jin’s appearance as a special guest. The teaser started with Lee Young Ji exclaiming enthusiastically, “You believed that was it? Jin from BTS will make an appearance!” Then Jin’s brief sneak peek video appeared.
Additionally, the news was spread on social media, which heightened the enthusiasm among followers. Jin, one of the most well-known celebrities to participate on Lee Young Ji’s channel, has raised interest in the upcoming episode, which will show on October 20.
Why is this story important?
- The clip from the aforementioned No Prepare episode, also called My Alcohol Diary, showcased Jin and Lee having fun and exuding infectious enthusiasm.
- Social media was used by fans to share how excited they were to meet Jin in a more casual, enjoyable setting.
- Fascinatingly, during the show, Lee frequently provides her guests with alcoholic beverages to assist them in unwinding, including soju, beer, and other brews.
Fans observe a difference in host Lee’s appearance –
- A preview trailer for the forthcoming episode that features Jin was just published online.
- Keen viewers also picked up on Lee’s new appearance for this show immediately.
- She typically goes bare-faced, but the promo portrayed her all dressed and glamorous.
- Some viewers believed the unique alteration in her appearance was for Jin, even though she probably transformed the show’s finale.
BTS will give a collective performance on October 15 –
- Significantly, a free performance featuring BTS will be held on October 15 to support South Korea’s bid for the 2030 Busan World Expo.
- Jin’s military enrollment dilemma recently garnered the band’s media attention.
- The South Korean government will determine whether Jin will be spared from the 18-month military duty required of all physically capable adult males before the age of 30 before December as he approaches 30 this year.
Lee Young Ji has a reputation for getting along well with all the famous people who appear on her show. She consequently consistently keeps up with the guests who participate in No Prepare.
She had been following another K-Pop celebrity lately, and Detective ARMYs discovered that it wasn’t anyone else but Jin from BTS.